We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tabacon day pass w/t meal and Uber in San Jose

Santa Clara...
2 posts
Save Topic
Tabacon day pass w/t meal and Uber in San Jose

I have questions about Tabacon day pass. Can I buy a tabacon day pass without a meal plan? Their website sells a half day or a full day pass with meal. I was wondering if I can buy a day pass only for hot springs, no meal. if so, is it cheaper?

Also website says reservation is recommended. Is it really necessary to reserve? or you can just buy a day pass at hotel entrance. If it's a full day pass, can you get in and out as needed?

if I buy a morning pass for 10 to 2 p.m.,what happen if I go there around 11 am. Do I still have to leave at 2 p.m.? it's not clear how half day pass works.

I will also stay in San Jose for two days. I heard Uber is available in San Jose. Do I need to download a different uber application? or can use Uber the same way in US. Any answers would be appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Tabacon day pass w/t meal and Uber in San Jose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2018, 21:12

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
10,864 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tabacon day pass w/t meal and Uber in San Jose

You don’t need to reserve Tabacon in advance unless you are traveling in high season. The half day pass requires you to leave at 2 pm. It doesn’t matter what time you arrive - 10 or 11 or 12. Contact Tabacon directly to see if they will sell a 1/2 day pass without meals 1-855-TABACON if calling from US or Canada. They used to allow that but it may no longer be an option. See https://www.tabacon.com/one-day-pass/ for more info

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
50,298 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tabacon day pass w/t meal and Uber in San Jose

During green season you do not need a reservation....if you can buy the pass with only the hot springs is bmaybe better for you...food there is bad...and expensive...incredible hgih prices even for water and sugar with tropical fruit flavor...embarrasing.

roadadvisor

Reply to: Tabacon day pass w/t meal and Uber in San Jose
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted