We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chabril mar

durham, ct
Level Contributor
167 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
chabril mar

Thinking of staying here in early Jan. with 2 boys who are on college break. They want to chill out, and have a little adventure too. Is this a good hotel choice, or what would you recommend? Turtle Inn seems too remote...no tv, internet. Thanks for any help.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,009 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chabril mar

CMV are quite nice. TI, next door to CMV, is one of the best inns in Belize, but does not have tv, but does have internet.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chabril mar

I was highly impressed with Chabil Mar. Not too many people there either, so it didn't seem crowded. And they had golf carts too, when we didn't walk the mile along the beach to town. There are 2 nice pools there too.

Be sure and try the gelato place in Placencia. Can't remember the name, but that's one of the reasons to go to Placencia, at least in my opinion.

Chabil Mar didn't have a restaurant, but there are many places close to there that are great. We ate at TI one night, and it was the worst food I'd ever had at a resort - although the chef might have been having an off night.

Enjoy your vacation!

3. Re: chabril mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Placencia
Recent Conversations