We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roberts Grove and Robert's Caye vs Ranguana Caye

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Roberts Grove and Robert's Caye vs Ranguana Caye

I may have found the perfect compromise: My wife will probably like being in/around San Pedro for some minor shopping and grocery-buying. Then we can take off for better diving in their "package" out to their private caye.

Seems like Ranguana is better diving but Robert's Caye has better accomodations. Opinions as to either?

Topanga, CA
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roberts Grove and Robert's Caye vs Ranguana Caye

Ranguana caye is a popular spot for snorkeling and is a stop for charter boats. Great coral and a good bar. I didn't see the cabins there to have an opinion.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,012 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roberts Grove and Robert's Caye vs Ranguana Caye

You are right. Ranguana is better for walk in snorkeling and is on the reef and closer to diving, but you'll still need a boat to dive. RC has much better casitas and you'll need a boat for snorkeling or diving.

3. Re: Roberts Grove and Robert's Caye vs Ranguana Caye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Placencia
Recent Conversations