We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help please ☺️

Level Contributor
64 posts
23 reviews
Itinerary help please ☺️

I will be traveling to Belize with 2 friends next month. We are trying to get together an itinerary as we only have a few days there. 5 days/4 nights to be exact. Our flight lands at 11:45 am. Our departing flight leaves at 12:40pm. We have to do a day trip to Tikal. We've wanted to go there for some time now. Otherwise, we don't have any plans. Perhaps some ziplining would be nice as well, but we are also limited in that we (all of us) can't swim 😕 What else would you suggest for non-swimming friends on a quick getaway? We were gonna stay in San Ignacio because of the proximity to Tikal. But other than that, we are cool to stay in San Ignacio or somewhere else to make the most of our short trip. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank y'all!

Level Contributor
164 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Itinerary help please ☺️

For the longest zip line location you need to be in Hopkins and from there you can do Mayan sky canopy tour zip line or Bocawina zip line both over two miles long you can do also some waterfall rappelling .

If you like hiking and love nature then you have both Mayflower Barahona park north of Hopkins or Belize WildLife Sanctuary to the south of Hopkins.

Hope the little info helps .😁

Level Contributor
164 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Itinerary help please ☺️

Ooops! Meant Mayflower Bocawina National Park

Level Contributor
64 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Itinerary help please ☺️

Thanks for your reply! All recommendations are a huge help! I'm gonna see if I can find a website for them now! Thanks again 😬

4. Re: Itinerary help please ☺️

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2018, 16:18