We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations for my wedding guests

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
259 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations for my wedding guests

I am getting married on AMI in June, and am looking for a nice range of accommodations to suggest to my guests. I already have a few listed based on recs from others: Tortuga, Bridge Walk, Bungalow Beach, Queens Gate, Tradewinds, but I need more suggestions. I'm not from the area, so I don't want to recommend a place and have it be awful!

In addition, any suggestions for places that are suitable for several guests to stay together (4-6) would be greatly appreciated as well- we have a lot of single friends that are hoping to room together.

Thanks in advance!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations for my wedding guests

I would recommend all of the ones you mentioned as I have stayed at all of them. I would also suggest the Harrington House B&B, The Silver Surf (more of a hotel motor lodge but have adjoining rooms for larger groups), and we just stayed at the Sailfish Suites and were really impressed. It is right on the beach, have two gulf front suites with full kitchens and one suite on the side. They were clean and nicely decorated and you could not beat the view. You could rent all three units out so that everyone could be together.

Anna Maria Island
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations for my wedding guests

Congratulations. Where on AMI are you getting married? North or south end? The Coconuts Beach Resort has one and two bedroom apartments directly on the beach. Have you tried contacting the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce they have a list of accommodations to click on and view all the websites. Good Luck.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations for my wedding guests

Thank you both!

I am getting married at the Beach House :)

I will check out the other hotels you have mentioned, thank you. I did go to the chamber of commerce website, but there are so many, it gets overwhelming :)

4. Re: Accommodations for my wedding guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria
Recent Conversations