We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween party

VANCOUVER
Level Contributor
290 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween party

How crowded has the Halloween party nights been so far?

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
21,064 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween party

They haven't started quite yet. Tickets are limited, so the attendance depends on how many tickets are available. All parties sell out at some point. I just heard the first one, which I believe is this Fridsy, has sold out and so have some others. I heard it on the Disunplugged Podcast. I can't remember specific ones. You can check the Disneyland Resort website ticket page.

The you tube channel Fresh Baked Disney is attending the first party and their videos will show what the crowds are like as far as walking through, etc. Probably not posted until next week.

Edited: 21 September 2016, 01:56
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,019 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween party

Mickey's Halloween Party night start Sept 23rd.

3. Re: Halloween party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2017, 15:17