We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

Hi me again, it's been a while I know how is everyone :)

We are booked for Disneyland half next yr originally just hubby and I adult trip. Well I have decided to bring the girls along with us( felt bad leaving them home) I have a res at PPH and thought this time we might use Pinocchios Workshop so Hubby and I can go and ride a few coasters together and have a nice dinner( as we were going to be doing that before I weakened ).

Has anyone used this service, if so is there session times? Can we go into the park? Or do we have to stay I the hotel?

Thanks

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

Hello, We stayed at the Grand Californian and we booked our 5yo daughter into Pinocchio's workshop on a Saturday night. From memory the sessions are 5pm - midnight (I think) with a minimum of 2 hours stay (well they can be taken out before the 2 hours but you still have to pay for the 2 hours). Our daughter loved it, we went and had a drink in the lounge and walked Downtown Disney until we picked her up (she wanted to mingle with other children staying there). They took the children to watch the fireworks (they have a reserved spot on the highest level of the resort). We were told we didn't have to stay in the resort, they take your mobile number incase you need to be contacted urgently or they give you an iphone if you are an international visitor. I hope this helps!

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

Nickers79 how far in advance did you book? Sounds great my girls who will be 8 and 6 will really enjoy it.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,557 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

Heres more info on Pinocchio's Workshop....

Pinocchio's Workshop

>>>"For an additional fee, enjoy a night out and treat children ages 5 to 12 to an evening of arts and crafts, computer games, Disney films, dinner and snacks in a licensed child activity center with an environment created especially for kids. Guests over 18 may make a reservation by stopping by Guest Services or calling (714) 635-2300. Pinocchio's Workshop is located at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.">>>

And this info which should be helpful..... Keep in mind its a small place with only it appears room for about 12 children. I would suggest making a reservation pretty far in advance if possible, especially if you are comming at a busy time.

disneymouselinks.com/Pinocchios-Workshop.aspx

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

Great thanks Happy, I had read the first bit on the Disneyland site but love the more details on the link you provided!

5. Re: Pinocchio's Workshop, staying on site service.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 15:20