We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crowds in disneyland

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
crowds in disneyland

planning our trip to disney and have been looking on the crowd indicator site, can anyone tell me why tuesday the 26th march 2013 seems to be alot less busy than any other day around this time period. Do you think we should trust the prediction or aim to go on the 7th april. just want to save on wasting time in lines

thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,527 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crowds in disneyland

Welcome to the forums danielle h,

Its extremely busy at Disneyland the full week before Easter Sunday, as most Secondary and Elementary Schools in the U.S. take off that week for a Spring Break. With some taking the full week After Easter Sunday.

Most of March and April are full of College Spring Breaks, as well as its a popular time for Conventions and School Competitions at the Convention center which is right across the street from Disneyland, and alot of those will also visit Disneyland

If you need to go in March, usually the first week is the only time that would still have the lower crowds.

If you need to go in April, the last week of April would also usually have the lower crowds.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: crowds in disneyland

if your going by touring plans I would ask them directly. I have asked them a number of questions and they have always replied. Yes I see what you are talking about, makes zero sense why they would have that day ranked so low .

3. Re: crowds in disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 16:16