We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at Plaza Inn

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
855 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast at Plaza Inn

We will be going to Disneyland next month and are planning to go to the Plaza Inn for the character breakfast. I noticed that on the days that we are going the park opens at 10:00 am. Do they open the Plaza inn earlier??? I was hoping to have breakfast at 8:30 then go into the park at 10:00.

SoCal
Level Contributor
5,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

Have you called for a priority seating time?

Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
855 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

No but will do today, thanks

SoCal
Level Contributor
5,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

If they do not have Plaza Inn open early enough, check on Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
105 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

The earliest they do is 9:45 I believe (or 15 minutes before the park opens each day). If you want an earlier character breakfast you would need to go to Goofy's kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel or the one at Grand Californian. I believe they have ones as early as 7am.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
25,368 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

I called Disney Dining for you since its much less expensive for me to do so ;)

For Midweek in February, on Magic Morning days, starting breakfast times would be at 9:15 am since the Park is open 1 hour earlier to those guests which have a Magic Morning included in their Disneyland ticket.

Magic Morning days are usually Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun.

For non-Magic Morning days, starting breakfast time would be 9:40

Usually Disneyland opens Mainstreet area inside Disneyland about 30 min before regular opening time, so its likely if you went at that time, you would be able to get to your breakfast ontime easily.

If you wanted to go to a Plaza Charater meal earlier than that time, you may want to wait till a weekend day, Fri, Sat, Sun which should have even earlier hours since the Park would be open around 8am.

You can also just tell the Cast Member that is at the end of Main Street where its blocked off in the morning before opening, you have a Charater Meal at the Plaza Inn.

You might also want to look at the Mousesavers website which shows what discounts are available for the Charater Meal breakfasts.

www.mousesavers.com/dlmeals.html#mealvouchers

Ceres, California
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

I would also recommend goofy's kitchen if you're wanting to do a character meal before the actual park opening. When i did disneyland with my 2 1/2 year old almost a month ago the park didn't open til 9 so i booked the earliest breakfast at goofy's kitchen and that allowed us to get started early, not take time away from the rides and stuff for breakfast, and to meet many characters. It turned out to be a great way to start a disney trip! Also if you go first thing in the morning they aren't real busy there were only a few people there and characters came back to visit and play a few times each. It was getting busy when we left though. If you can i'd plan to take some little toys or cards depending on your childrens ages because sometimes the characters will sit down and play or draw with them. It was a lot of fun, I didn't care for the breakfast food too much, but my daughter had a great time!

Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
855 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

You guys are fantastic! Thanks for all the great information. We will be there Feb 22 - 24 (Wed - Fri) so I think we will do the plaza inn breakfast on Friday, since they will be open earlier and since it will be our last day we won't be in such a hurry to get into the park. I will be sure to call and make reservations.

8. Re: Breakfast at Plaza Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2013, 21:19