We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland updates and news sources

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
21 reviews
Disneyland updates and news sources

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine who won’t have much access to the internet for a few years asked me to send them updates of Disneyland and Starwars land. I thought I’d see if anybody can recommend a few websites where they regularly post updates that I could print and send to him?

Thank you

7 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,722 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

Try Micechat, and Mouseplanet.

http://micechat.com/miceage-wp/

https:/…

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

A few of my favourite sources:

www.wdwinfo.com (They also have a podcast that's decent. Older ones are better.)

www.mouseplanet.com (They do awesome weekly updates usually released on Mondays.)

www.freshbakeddisney.com (They do mostly videos, but multiple videos released each week which are both fun and provide useful updates.)

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
21,632 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

Orange County Register aka OC Register on line newspaper - Things To Do section, Amusement Parks

https:/…

Four free articles a month. You are asked if you wish to subscribe when you reach the fourth, for a fee. Every month you start fresh with four free articles.

Disney Parks Blog for official announcements and news.

I checked out Fresh Baked Disney's webite yesterday and it looks like he needs to bring it more up to date. But you can subscribe to have free emails sent to your inbox with articles when they are published. Seemed like I was getting one almost daily for awhile.

If you want to watch their you tube channel of the same name you can see weekly updates on construction areas and then write your friend an email with what's new or upcoming. Please be aware that behind the scenes work in progress does not look pretty at times and for some people it might spoil the magic. So try not to look at construction updates if you think it will spoil it for you. During their weekly visits they might stop by a place in the parks that is under walls and talk about it or stop by after walls or scrims are removed to show any changes. They just did this last Saturday. You may also want to check out the Fresh Baked Presents you tube channel since he might upload video about news or changes there. Please try to suss out what sounds like rumor and speculation as that may be part of what he says.

You can also check other you tubers such as Mr Cheezy Pop and Life Disney.

Edited: 19 October 2018, 09:02
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

Thank you everyone! I’ll check them all out.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
21 reviews
5. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

Hi everyone,

Every time I try to print the mouseplanet weekly resort updates it prints the entire article without photos. I tried on my home computer and then I tried at a public library. Any ideas why that would happen? Thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,722 posts
94 reviews
6. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

Think thats pretty usual from what I have seen. Some Photos are copyrighted and they dont want others printing and using the photos which is why you cant print only text.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
21 reviews
7. Re: Disneyland updates and news sources

Ok good to know thanks

Reply to: Disneyland updates and news sources
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted