We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 Family Reunion

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, New York
1 post
Save Topic
2014 Family Reunion

MY family would like to have our 2014 reunion in the DC area but we are concerned about cost. Our reunion would be the 3rd weekend in July and would run Thursday-Sunday. Right now I am looking at renting the cottages and trailers at Cherry Hill Park in College Park and having our banquet aboard one of the Entertainment Cruises vessels. I like the idea of having our banquet aboard one of the cruise ships but you have to pay full price for children over 3 and that will be a burden for families with young children. The other concern is getting 100 people from Cherry Hill Park to the dock. Do you know of any reasonable banquet halls in college park that offer catering and music?

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 Family Reunion

There is a variety of meeting spaces at the University of Maryland:

cvs.umd.edu/meetings/meetingfacilities.html

The College Park Inn has meeting spaces:

collegeparkinn.com/html/meeting-hotel-maryla…

2. Re: 2014 Family Reunion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:16