We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help for the catskills next weekend

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
258 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary help for the catskills next weekend

I posted this in another forum, but thought I might get more info here.

We're heading to the catskills this upcoming Friday, and will be staying in Fleischmanns. We're heading to Cooperstown on Saturday so my husband can visit the Baseball HOF, but we need some ideas to put on the itinerary for Friday and Sunday (we'll be driving up from Long Island early am on Friday and leaving late Sunday) Would love to do some fall related activities and maybe some light hiking, since we'll be with our 10 month old.

Any ideas for places to stop/visit on the way to and from Fleischmanns? We're willing to drive at least an hour out of the way from Fleischmanns, since we can't check in until late afternoon anyway.

TIA!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
258 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary help for the catskills next weekend

Any restaurant suggestions would be great too! Casual and kid friendly :)

2. Re: Itinerary help for the catskills next weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 15:15