We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area for young people to visit?

13 posts
Best area for young people to visit?

My friend and I are both twenty something women looking to spend a long weekend on the east coast. We're most interested in laying on the beach, checking out a boardwalk, and enjoying some nightlife and live music. Were not really looking for any art, musuems or history excursions (I promise we're not completely uncultured lol, but I just covered a lot of that in Philly and am looking for more lively fun this trip.)

Right now we're considering Seaside Heights or Ocean City. Any opinions on these places would be great!

We're also considering Portland, Maine or Gulf Shores, Alabama. I know that Portland may not have a great beach for laying out and Gulf Shores doesn't have the boardwalk, but I wouldn't have an issue with that if there were other fun things to do!

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
1. Re: Best area for young people to visit?

Ocean City. Post it in that forum and you will get lots of opinions

2. Re: Best area for young people to visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2018, 14:17