We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hire car from los angeles to las vegas

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
hire car from los angeles to las vegas

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced car hire company for a one way trip in April 2012 from Los Angeles to Las Vegas ?

I need one that can take 5 adults and their luggage and don't want to pay for one way travel only.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hire car from los angeles to las vegas

Alas, this is not a good option, you are talking about taking a car from one state to another, which requires some "extra" issues as compared to an intra-state issue.

I wish you luck, but don't expect a great deal...

Looks like you will have to pay the "one way" fare....

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hire car from los angeles to las vegas

You can rent the car from Australia and often no drop off charges between Ca and Nv. Maybe try: http://www.traveljigsawgroup.com/

With 5 people and the luggage I'd rent at least a standard SUV. (Ford Explorer or the like. Explorer is same as Territory in Australia.)

Tet

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hire car from los angeles to las vegas

Try www.carhire3000.co.uk - there should be no one way fee and the price will include all of the insurances that you need as a foreign driver.

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hire car from los angeles to las vegas

Same company.

5. Re: hire car from los angeles to las vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 19:16