We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
7 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

Hi, I am looking for a taxi firm that can drive me from Druskininkai to Grodno. Cannot find such service. Any suggestion welcome. Thank you, Dirk

5 replies to this topic
Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

hi, there are buses from Druskininkai to Grodno, 1.30 hrs, not ok for you ? Grodno is Gardinas in Lithuanian.

https://www.autobusubilietai.lt/index.php…

Taxi can be a problem as there is a requirement to have an insurance certificate valid in Belarus, i doubt that there is a big need for taxi services to Belarus from Druskininkai to get such one.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

Hi, I don't think that it is a trouble. Many taxi drivers in Druskininkai offers this service just go there and ask any of taxi drivers and they definitely will give you an offer.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
7 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

Thank you Enidis. On a normal trip a bus would have my preference, but after running the marathon from Grodno to Druskininkai I allow myself some luxury :)

Edited: 04 July 2017, 04:13
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
7 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

Thank you Staris123. Good to know. Will try that if I don't manage to pre-arrange a ride.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno

Consider staying in Druskininkai and recover after the marathon ? Indulge yourself with SPA luxury in one of the Druskininkai resort hotels :) I strongly doubt if you can get anything similar in Grodno.

http://info.druskininkai.lt/new/en/

Edited: 04 July 2017, 04:36
Reply to: Taxi from Druskininkai to Grodno
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Druskininkai
Recent Conversations