We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slovenia for female solo travellers

Slovenia for female solo travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2018, 05:00

4 replies to this topic
Quebec, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

I went to Slovenia June 2016 for 18 days. I rented a car and I spend 4 nights in Ljubljana, 2 nights in Bohinj, 3 nights in Mojstrana, 2 nights in Piran, 2 nights near Kobarid and 4 nights in Croatia. It was mainly a hiking trip and I did not have any problem. I was alone in hiking trails and I never felt scared. I loved it so much that I am going back in a month. I am 55 years old, so I did not stay up all night but I did walk back to the places I rented when it was dark and, again, I felt secured. Go to Slovenia, you will love it. Be sure to be in Ljubljana on Friday to enjoy the Open Kitchen.

Mentioned in this post
Ljubljana
Ljubljana
Upper Carniola Region, Slovenia
Piran
Piran
Slovenian Istria, Slovenia
Kobarid
Kobarid
Slovenian Littoral Region, Slovenia
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
2. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2018, 05:00
Edited: 20 May 2018, 05:00

Višnja Gora
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

Very safe. Only problem in last time are small thieves in Ljubljana, so be careful there, but no problem for female.

Mentioned in this post
Ljubljana
Ljubljana
Upper Carniola Region, Slovenia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

Crime rate in Slovenia is allmost zero.

Dont worry . You are safe

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Slovenia for female solo travellers