We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slovenia for female solo travellers

Slovenia for female solo travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2018, 05:00

4 replies to this topic
Quebec, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
1. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

I went to Slovenia June 2016 for 18 days. I rented a car and I spend 4 nights in Ljubljana, 2 nights in Bohinj, 3 nights in Mojstrana, 2 nights in Piran, 2 nights near Kobarid and 4 nights in Croatia. It was mainly a hiking trip and I did not have any problem. I was alone in hiking trails and I never felt scared. I loved it so much that I am going back in a month. I am 55 years old, so I did not stay up all night but I did walk back to the places I rented when it was dark and, again, I felt secured. Go to Slovenia, you will love it. Be sure to be in Ljubljana on Friday to enjoy the Open Kitchen.

2. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2018, 05:00
Edited: 20 May 2018, 05:00

Višnja Gora
Level Contributor
1,721 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

Very safe. Only problem in last time are small thieves in Ljubljana, so be careful there, but no problem for female.

4 posts
1 review
4. Re: Slovenia for female solo travellers

Crime rate in Slovenia is allmost zero.

Dont worry . You are safe

Reply to: Slovenia for female solo travellers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted