We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

Odense, Denmark
Level Contributor
91 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

Hi fellow travellers!

We're visiting Poland next week (July 22nd and onwards). On Sunday 23rd of July I would like to visit the "breakfast market" in Warsaw. Can anybody please tell me where it is and if it will be open - and if so, when? Thanks in advance. Food recommendations are also welcome.

9 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Poznan, Southern Poland, Northern Poland, Lesser Poland Province
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

I don't think there is anything like that in Warsaw. Whatever the Old Town, or maybe Hala Koszyki have to offer - should be close enough.

jjknyc
Level Contributor
91 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

Go to targsniadaniowy.pl for information (in Polish but if you use Chrome you can activate the translation function). Scroll down a little and you'll see a "lokalizacje" link at the top of your screen. Click the link and it will show you where they are on which days.

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Poznan, Southern Poland, Northern Poland, Lesser Poland Province
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

^^ Hah, good to know. Thanks!

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

Yeah there is, We visit last saturday (only open on the saturday)

adres:

aleja Wojska Polskiego 1, 00-001 Warszawa

We have used Uber to come there, depend on how much days you trip is, you can use also public transport for around 26 zloty per person, child half price unlimited transport for three days with one zone ticket in warsaw

Edited: 19 July 2017, 06:25
Odense, Denmark
Level Contributor
91 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

Thanks, are you sure it was Sunday? All information I can find only me says it's Saturday's on that address ...

There should be a Sunday breakfast market in Mokotow, in Grupy AK "Granat", can anybody confirm?

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

What you cannot miss is Nocny Market

adress Kolejowa 8/10A open on sunday on 4pm and thurstday

We walk later accendently to a shopping center adress: Złota 59, 00-120 Warszawa (around central station)

on the second floor KFC, mcdonald , donner express, burgerking, thaifood, a lot of food store fresh,

We wanted some coffee so walking to macdonald for coffee mcdonald is an b store for that so the ask more than 12 zlothy for some icecoffe and exprsso 7, better you buy that by KFC, with an menu so we did that.

The coffee normally is good by mcdonald for 4 zloty or around 1 euro, but if you are in Poland where all food is not so expensive, i dont put my wallet open for that by mcdonalds.

Edited: 19 July 2017, 06:26
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

The breakfast market is on Saturday, and is very realax a mustdo, no such a think the called elsewhere in warsaw with the same name every week, on sunday nr 1 is the other market but for diner

same relax but started on 4 pm.

For shopping Arkadia shopping center have also some foodcorners.

The food quality is high and not so expensive in Poland and for warsauw the price are very reasonable.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

I can confirm Mokotow (AK Granat) "Targ Sniadaniowy" (literally: Breakfast Market).

I can recommend this one. About 30 stalls, not mainly breakfast options but there is breakfast as well.

Take a blanket to sit on the grass as the tables can be crowded.

Odense, Denmark
Level Contributor
91 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays

Thanks! We will be there Sunday

Reply to: Warsaw: Breakfast market on Sundays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted