We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
70 posts
Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

Hello fellow travelers and Warsaw experts!

Could you please suggest some Good "kantors" (where I can exchange the US$ into zloty at a reasonable rate) near Warsaw Central Station?

Poland
Level Contributor
2,880 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

I remember there are a few with decent rates in the underground passages adjacent to the station. Don't remember exact location. I think there must be also at least one in the "Zlote Tarasy" shopping mall on the other side of the station. Just look around the area.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
70 posts
2. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

Thanks a lot Jozin!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
393 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

There's a kantor with decent rates in the Warsaw Central main hall (next to Rossmann) and at least 2 more in the underground passage in the direction to Mariott Hotel.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

Buying rate 5.88 and selling rate 3.8 against GBP in kantor in chopin airport.. cold rip off.

Edited: 11 July 2017, 11:37
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
393 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

That's why you never exchange currencies at any airport, but take a small amount and exchange the rest in the city center ;) It's the same in most cities I've visited :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
78 posts
101 reviews
6. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

Are there any Kantors in this area that are open on Sunday's?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
393 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

The one in the train station's main hall, as well as the one in the Zloty Tarasy underground level, are open for sure.

8. Re: Good "kantors" near Warsaw Central Station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2018, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Warsaw