We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
32 posts
25 reviews
Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

I'm off to Krakow next weekend for a business trip. There are conflicting reports on weather. Please advise on what the weather will be. Do I need a coat? Also, any reccos on places to dine and must see things to do in the evenings as I will be in meetings during the day, except next Sunday when I arrive.

Many Thanks!

Best Seller
Day Trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau and...
455 Reviews
from USD 82.30*
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau...
192 Reviews
from USD 76.50*
Best Seller
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and...
419 Reviews
from USD 35.30*
Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Poznan, Southern Poland, Northern Poland, Lesser Poland Province
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

Check this website: www.meteo.pl for the most accurate weather forecast for the next 48/60 hours.

For your remaining questions, please spare a minute and browse this forum and the TA website. There's a lot posted here.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
32 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

Thanks guys!

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,324 posts
99 reviews
3. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

I can't think of a better way to start your visit to Warsaw than a walking tour. There are tours on Sunday afternoon, and an evening one that starts at 7pm.

http://freewalkingtour.com/warsaw/

Enjoy!

Trisha

Flat Rock, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
93 reviews
4. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

We're in Krakow now from the US. We find it cool compared to NC and sometimes downright chilly if it's overcast and breezy.We didn't bring coats, I found layers are the easiest way to go. Light fleece over a long sleeved shirt over a tee, and a light rain jacket or windbreaker on top if it's windy.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
883 posts
265 reviews
5. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

no matter where you stay, stay inside the Old Town, or at the border of it.

Inside of Old Town are a few luxury boutique hoptels that are very expensive.

I stayed at the 2* Campanile last month which was surprisingly good at a low rate.

If you like luxury, have a look at Sheraton krakow, near Wawel Castle.

6. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2015, 21:42
7. Re: Lat minute trip to Krakow. Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2016, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Krakow