We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Auschwitz website help ... please!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
77 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Auschwitz website help ... please!

Hello! I’m trying to book tickets for Auschwitz (with guide) for a visit in the next few months. I’ve reserved the tickets on the web site, received a confirming email with a very limited timeframe to pay, yet no clue how to pay except for a PayU icon at the bottom of the reservation page.

Is PayU the only option for payment? That site charges to register, but seems more for businesses, not consumers. Am I missing something?

Within five minutes another email from Auschwitz ... my reservation was cancelled for lack of payment. So guess I need to register with PayU first IF that’s the only payment option. First wanted to ask if this is right! Help!

2 replies to this topic
Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
4,283 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Auschwitz website help ... please!

PayU site charges to register?? What for you need to register at PayU?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
77 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Auschwitz website help ... please!

Tried the Auschwitz website again. As always, I elect the English version of the site. This time on the reservation confirmation page, instead of clicking on the PayU icon at the bottom of the page which leads to the commercial/consumer website offering registration for 29 zloty, I clicked on the phrase “ en/z... “ (sorry, can’t remember the “z” word). While not a hyperlink, it did lead me to a payment website operated by PayU! So, success! Must say, the Auschwitz website is challenging!

Reply to: Auschwitz website help ... please!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Krakow