We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OK to pre-book with the Airport Taxi Group?

London, UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
OK to pre-book with the Airport Taxi Group?

I'm taking a small group to Szczecin in May. I'd like to pre-book a large enough taxi for the airport transfers.

Is the 'Airport Taxi Group' mentioned on the airport website reliable?

http://www.airport.com.pl/en/show/page/id/147

Thanks for any thoughts.

Mentioned in this post
Szczecin
Szczecin
Western Pomerania Province, Poland
Yellowknife, Canada
Destination Expert
for Yellowknife
Level Contributor
398 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OK to pre-book with the Airport Taxi Group?

Sorry lpgm, never had a chance to use their service so can't really advise but I can imagine they wouldn't recommend anyone dodgy on their website.

It's a small airport and rather friendly staff, so even if there is any issues I'm sure they'll be able to sort you out.

Would definitely give them a call and check their departure times and how many people can be packed into one taxi. Ask them also where is their drop off point as they usually just drop passengers in the city center.

Let me know if you need anything, I'm sort of a local:)

Regards,

Justine

2. Re: OK to pre-book with the Airport Taxi Group?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Szczecin
;