We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

StayPoland.com

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
StayPoland.com

Has anyone had experience with StayPoland.com? My family is planning a trip from Chicago to Poland and want to use an all-inclusive tour. Thanks for any reviews or help!

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,236 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: StayPoland.com

if used them for hotels and they have the best prices....they used to have a man that gave advice on here and he was spot on....which tour are you interested in and what are your expectations??...post it here and we can advise you

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: StayPoland.com

Joette when are you planning to go?

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: StayPoland.com

Spirit of Poland, May 2014 - this is our 1st trip to Poland - Thanks!

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: StayPoland.com

May 2014 - Thanks!

Edited: 23 August 2013, 02:48
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: StayPoland.com

Joette I will let you know in about 3 weeks.

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: StayPoland.com

OK, thanks - I'll look forward to your comments! Have a good trip!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: StayPoland.com

Joette as promised. Just returned from this tour. Great experience. Everything was just as described. No complaints - I would use them again. All accommodations, food, transport and guide were top notch. Don't know your parents' age and condition, but there is a lot of walking and stairs, which would be true with any tour to these sites. I would call or email them with any questions or concerns - they respond quickly, but note that since they are on Polish time, you have to take into account the time difference..

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: StayPoland.com

Thank you so much for your review! It was very helpful. I'll post a review of our trip next June. :)

9. Re: StayPoland.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 16:19