We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

Bern, Switzerland
Level Contributor
22 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

Here my second question :

Which Club would you recommend ? I'd like a club with a private VIP seating area and good VIP service and security. What kind of prices for a table and for drinks (bottle whisky, champagne) ?

I thought about the Mecca. Are Clubs also busy during the week ? I hesitate between wednesday 13th and Friday 15th, but tend for 13th cause leaving on saturday morning...

How about behaviour in the clubs ? In switzerland (I work part time as a bouncer) so many guys just go to clubs looking for trouble... is it "peacefull" in prague Clubs ?

Thak you for your answers.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

I'm not a big expert in this area, but from what I've seen, it is as big a VIP/bottle service scene as it is in more Western cities.

But I've only visited Radost FX, Duplex, and Misch Masch:

http://www.mischmasch.cz/clanky/interier

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

Just reread what I wrote -- I meant to say NOT a big VIP/bottle scene.

Michigan
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

I would recommend Mecca on a Wednesday for sure. They do have a VIP room there. Bottles wont be more than 75 US dollars. Its a hike to get to though. Its in Prague 7 so you will have to take the metro or a taxi.

Another would be Karlovy Lazne..im sure you have heard of it. Its the largest club in central europe.

Bern, Switzerland
Level Contributor
22 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

Thanks then for the wednesday advice... and i definitely will choose Mecca... saw on their website that they pick you up in their Hummer H2 if you take a VIP table ;) nice, that's what i call service.

5. Re: 3 nights in Prague for St.-Valentines, Question2, Clubbing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 05:17