We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Truhlarska 2 Apartment

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Truhlarska 2 Apartment

Has anyone experienced Truhlarska 2 apartment before? www.prague-fca.co.uk

Am planning to visit Prague in mid-March with my husband for 4 nights. Is the location super convenient to walk around the touristy spots?

Thanks a bunch!

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Truhlarska 2 Apartment

Haven't been there, but it is a good location -- just 10 minute walk to Old Town Square. Five minutes to Obecni Dum (Municipal House). There is a also a giant new mall that just opened up nearby if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Lots of good restaurants in the area. La Boca is on the same street:

http://www.laboca.cz/

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
792 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Truhlarska 2 Apartment

i booked the same apartment for a friend. the location is ok and the apartment is huge and clean. i've been checking some hotel deals befor and this was the best offer in this price range. my friend was very happy as well...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Truhlarska 2 Apartment

Thanks! Ohhhh...La Boca looks soooo yummy! Sold!

Do you know if the Truhlarska street is more of a touristy area or a local residential area? I also found a Metropol Hotel which is giving quite a good deal, but still a bit more expensive than the apartment - is the Hotel more of a better location than at Truhlarska?

4. Re: Truhlarska 2 Apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 21:17