We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rafting

rochester, il
Level Contributor
43 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Rafting

Hi- are people rafting now on the river? We are coming at the end of May and that is something we specifically want to do. I am also wondering if there is food along the river on the way to Zlata Koruna or if that is just available late summer.

6 replies to this topic
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
18,533 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rafting

Weekends..riverside places to eat/ drink have already started popping up

Edited: 14 May 2018, 06:13
rochester, il
Level Contributor
43 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rafting

We only have Thursday May 31 to raft. Does that mean since it’s not a weekend there won’t be any places (or less likely) to stop at to eat/drink?

Level Contributor
1,352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rafting

There are camps along the way, check online if they are open. Are you rafting through Cesky Krumlov as well?

Mentioned in this post
Cesky Krumlov
Cesky Krumlov
South Bohemian Region, Czech Republic
rochester, il
Level Contributor
43 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rafting

We want to start at Cesky Krumlov going to Zlata koruna. I’m not sure how to check online if camps are open because I wasn’t aware they had websites (hence posting here), but I’ll give it a try. Also I wasn’t sure if “camp” meant camping/picnicking or if they would have food for sale.

Mentioned in this post
Cesky Krumlov
Cesky Krumlov
South Bohemian Region, Czech Republic
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rafting

Looking at your section of the river on mapy.cz, I can see several camping sites and refreshment spots, some of them have websites, others don't. Check it out yourself, I can't help more than that

rochester, il
Level Contributor
43 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rafting

Thank you. I will check mapy.cz.

Reply to: Rafting
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted