We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Hi ! I'm thinking of going to Isla Verde for the winter . Looking for recommendations of places to stay ( want a studio , Condo or apt on the beach ) . Thanks

9 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
718 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Vrbo, airbnb, local paper?

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Thank you . Was just curious whether anyone had any specific recommendations .

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
417 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

We have stayed a few times in Isla Verde in condos.

I recommend a condo in Marbella del Caribe or Coral Beach. Isla Verde Realty rents condos, or go thru VRBO or Airbnb. If you want specific suggestions for good one bedroom condos we have rented let me know.

Edited: 21 August 2017, 11:26
King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,223 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Marbella consistently receives positive reviews on TA.

Edited: 21 August 2017, 23:26
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

I travel to PR several times a year and almost always stay in the Marbella Del Caribe West building. I've stayed in various units and love the building amenities (underground parking, beach access, pool, basketball courts). It's also located directly across from a 24hr Walgreens and is walking distance to supermarkets as well as a few local eating places and large chains. Also have stayed in different units/buildings on Amapola which is a short distance away and is in the middle of Isla Verde beach. Still beachfront and walking distance to stores/restaurants but much quieter and a little further out than Marbella.

6. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2018, 01:23

Barrington, Illinois
Level Contributor
81 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Very hard to beat Marbella del Caribe...

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,622 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

In Marbella, my recommendation is the west tower, as the east tower tends to be noisy when there are events on the rooftop of the WBC Hotel. Also, west tower is the only one with unobstructed ocean views.

Ohio
Level Contributor
247 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .

Who have you booked through? I am looking for a unit in the west building and not having any luck .

Reply to: Appts or condos to rent on the beach .
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Isla Verde
Recent Conversations