We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
307 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

I am getting very very excited. Our short trip to Noosa begins this Monday - Thursday. We are staying the 3 nights at Las Rias. We have 2 young kids (4.5 years and 9 months).

Apart from wading in the beach, any suggestion on what we should do?

I would really like to do some sort of kayaking. Any special tour company comes recommended?

We are gonna do Eumundi on Wednesday morning.

But apart from this, we are not sure what to do.

We just want to appreciate the beauty, charm and relaxed feel of Noosa. But with 2 young kids, nothng too strenuous please. We like good food too!

Many thanks in advance.

-Nana

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,249 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

Las Rias is away from the action and is set on Noosa Sound, so if you want to relax then this could be perfect. There is a great deal to do on the Sunshine Coast but a little difficult without the transport. Will you have a car?

Noosa is full of great restaurants so I don't think you'll have a problem with the food. There iare some great suggestions on the left hand side of this page.

Oscar

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
307 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

thanks.

yup we will have a car, driving from Brisbane.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

You can learn to surf, you can kayak , there are so many different things for you to do. Walk around Noosa national park, you may see whales off shore.

Perhaps a tour on the Noosa River to the Everglades.

Enjoy your stay.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

What about Australia Zoo, Aussie World/Ettamogah Pub and Underwater World? There's heaps of things to do - just check out this list below which is very good...

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i16850-Out_Abou…

5. Re: What to do - 3 nights in Noosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2010, 15:18