We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family resort at trinity beach

Launceston...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
2 helpful votes
family resort at trinity beach

Hi, We are looking for a resort to cater for a group of 18 (icluding 9 children aged 4-17). We are currently looking at Bue Lagoon.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

1. Re: family resort at trinity beach

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts Edited: 12 years ago
Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
8 reviews
22 helpful votes
2. Re: family resort at trinity beach

Hi

Quite a few years ago we stayed at Coral Sands Resort in Trinity. It was directly opposite the beach and had a fantastic pool for the kids.It was also very close to restaurants.

Tracy

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
2,842 posts
243 reviews
160 helpful votes
3. Re: family resort at trinity beach

We have stayed at Coral Sands and also at Amaroo which is right over the water but they are only studio apartments,,we only have one child so easier to accomodate

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
7,014 posts
268 reviews
558 helpful votes
4. Re: family resort at trinity beach

We stayed at Coral Sands a few years back. Too big for us, but would guess it would be perfect for your needs. Lots of large apartments and a good pool. Apartments cluster around the pool but look out to the ocean.

Resort is close to everything.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
88 reviews
123 helpful votes
5. Re: family resort at trinity beach

Hi, when I read your request for a family resort, I straight away thought of Blue Lagoon, and I see you are thinking of staying there.

We were there in May last year, and we loved the place, good restaurants within walking distance, and the beach a few minutes walk away, such a beautiful place , we hired a car and went to Palm Cove a couple of times, but we were glad we chose Trinity Beach, more laid back, and I think a prettier beach.

Enjoy Maz.

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
7,014 posts
268 reviews
558 helpful votes
6. Re: family resort at trinity beach

Marilyn

The original post was in September 2011 and the last in November 2011.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
88 reviews
123 helpful votes
7. Re: family resort at trinity beach

HaHa, that's what I get for posting late at night ,on my little lap top, sorry !!

Maz.

8. Re: family resort at trinity beach

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.