We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Trinity Beach

Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
Where to stay in Trinity Beach

We will be in Trinity Beach April next year and can't decide between Bellevue apartments or Vue apartments. Has anyone stayed there before?

Any advice very welcome.

Michelle

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
35 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

Inlaws stayed at Vue and its awesome, while your here try dinner at Blue moon grill by far the best in Trinity.

Enjoy

cairns
1 post
2. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

We are always stay in Coral Sands, Good Service, Nice Big Apartments with a very nice vieuw, very family friendly...and..straight omn the Beach

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
7,014 posts
268 reviews
558 helpful votes
3. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

We stayed at Coral Sands a few years ago. Apartments were nice but wouldn't choose to stay there again because most apartments look over the pool and have only an angled view to the beach. There are other apartment comlexes that directly face the beach and I would choose one of them next time.

Unfortunately I can't advise on the two you are looking at Mish026, but I'm sure you'll enjoy Trinity Beach. It's a lovely spot.

Cairns, Australia
1 post
4. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

Try Marlin cove. Just checked out of here the other day. It's not on the beachfront but it's fantastic. Try one of the deluxe rooms, will work out heaps cheaper than anything we were quoted from the beachfront, but everythings completely new and gorgeous.

central coast nsw
Level Contributor
529 posts
13 reviews
16 helpful votes
5. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

I knw this isnt one of your 2 options but we stayed at Sea Change & couldnt fault it. Ground floor units have direct access to pool whilst higher floors (only 3) have the better outlook. It directly opposite the beach.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
11 posts
42 reviews
31 helpful votes
6. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

Hi

I'd stay in Palm Cove before Trinity Beach but if you must stay in Trinity I'd recommend the Bellevue. I have met the people who run it and they are really nice.

Lilydale...
2 posts
7. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

Both Vue and Bellevue are luxurious but set back a bit from the beach so you get awesome ocean views, Vue is the better choice as newer and closer to the beach.

SeaChange Apartments is also 5 star and in my opinion better value and is so close to the beach you can hear the waves at night.

8. Re: Where to stay in Trinity Beach

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.