We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

What options are there to get from the Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba and what is an average cost. Thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

SunAir operate a shuttle service which may suit you. SC Airport to Mooloolaba is $26 per person one way.

sunair.com.au/sunshine-coast-airport-door-to…

A taxi would be around $35 so depending on the number of people a taxi is probably the way to go.

You could use public buses but I don't think there is one that goes directly to Mooloolaba so you would have to change buses which is a pain with luggage.

http://translink.com.au/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

Thanks very much for the information. Regards Sharon.

Mooloolaba...
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,279 posts
65 reviews
3. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

Also have a look at Cols airport shuttle

www.airshuttle.com.au

Oscar

Nth Qld
Level Contributor
24 posts
149 reviews
4. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

We used Col's Air shuttle to Mooloolaba & were very impressed with the service. The drivers were very friendly & kept everyone up to date on what was happening regarding altered pickups with other passengers etc. There was a huge delay at Brisbane International on our pickup day which meant transferring passengers to other buses. All this was done efficiently & we were always 'kept in the loop'. We arrived at Mooloolaba at the scheduled time even after the backlog at Brisbane. Highly recommend.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
35,107 posts
111 reviews
5. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

Coming into SCoast Airport there are a number of minibus transfers. I have used the first I came to and found them all really nice and helpful. Taking you right to the door of your accommodation.

I had to pick up a key by a certain time from Real Estate and they even took me round there first so I didn't have to trundle my suitecase along the streets. You can find many of them online.

Bongaree, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
49 reviews
6. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

Also Travel Time Luxury Transfers, friendly local drivers and more comfort than a mini bus. They use people movers (I went in a Kia Carnivale) which seat up to 7 passengers with options for baby capsules and child seats. Rates are surprisingly good. And they have free bottled water and finger puppets to keep young and old amused (and DVD player otherwise).

http://www.traveltimeluxurytransfers.com.au/

Melbourne
Level Contributor
78 posts
334 reviews
7. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

If you are on a serious budget the local bus service goes via the s/coast airport & drops to sunshine plaza, then hop another bus to Mooloolaba. Allow just under an hour & you should get change from about $5. It is slow, seems to stop everywhere, but a nice way to feel like a local!

8. Re: Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Mooloolaba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Mooloolaba
Recent Conversations