We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

Hi Travellers!

About to book my family a stay at Peppers PC for this June and realised the entertainment book meant we could get a discount (have compared rates with boutique collection and for the difference may as well book direct and get daily servicing and breakfast) but does anyone have a code I could try to see what the discount is before I buy the book? (I would then buy the book! I wouldn't cheat and not) Or even, I'm looking at staying for 14nights from 11-25th June in garden penthouse if you could tell me what price you get?

When I spoke with Peppers they said that the book probably won't earn a discount for those dates though it's not school holidays so don't see why? So don't want to buy the book specifically for this trip and then not be able to use it.

Many thanks!!

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,838 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

Special Entertainment™

Members’ Offer

up to

50% off

the Daily Rate when you book

VIA DEPARTURE LOUNGE [On the website, this is a link button]

Enter Password “XXXXXX”

OR

10% off

the best daily rate or packages

BOOK ONLINE [This is also a link]

Enter Promotional Code “XXXXXX”

Valid at selected resorts only

As an Entertainment™ Member you will receive special rates at Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels by selecting one of the two options provided:

To access these special rates, please enter the promotional code as stated above.

To redeem this offer, you must book online as stated in the Terms and Conditions tab below.

Departure Lounge Rates are only available at selected properties for bookings made more than 30 days in advance and have limited availability.

The links provided will take you to the selected Peppers website. Entertainment™ Publications does not manage rates or availability listed on these websites. Special Entertainment™

Members’ Offer

up to

50% off

the Daily Rate when you book

Enter Password “entertainpeppers”

OR

10% off

the best daily rate or packages

Enter Promotional Code “entertainpeppers”

Valid at selected resorts only

As an Entertainment™ Member you will receive special rates at Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels by selecting one of the two options provided:

To access these special rates, please enter the promotional code as stated above.

To redeem this offer, you must book online as stated in the Terms and Conditions tab below.

Departure Lounge Rates are only available at selected properties for bookings made more than 30 days in advance and have limited availability.

The links provided will take you to the selected Peppers website. Entertainment™ Publications does not manage rates or availability listed on these websites.

Edited: 22 March 2017, 14:32
Oz
Level Contributor
14,656 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

Hi,

Palm Cove is a lovely couples get away or honeymoon location.

For a family I would recommend Port Douglas. Much more to see and do as well as being the gateway to the Daintree.

Cheers,

Melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

Thanks for your reply YorkFoodie!!

Definitely is worth it, will get onto an entertainment book now!!

Many thanks!!!

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,838 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

But be aware, it says "Up to", "selected resorts" and "limited availability". So these are ways the resort can weasel out of any discount.

5. Re: Entertainment Book - Peppers Palm Cove - worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2018, 16:17