We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just about on our way!

australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Just about on our way!

Thank you to everyone for the help I received in planing our pending holiday to South Island of NZ for 10 nights

We ended up hiring a car for 5 days to check out north of Christchurch, up to Nelson and across to Hamner Springs, and have organized with Newman s Coach-line to take us down to Queenstown for a few days. Have purchased our thermals and trekking boots, so I guess now is all I have left to say is "Come on the Wallabies" ;)

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,285 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just about on our way!

LOL, sounds like you are well prepared Jay.

Happy travels :)

Greymouth, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just about on our way!

Make sure you have plenty of memory in your cameras and dont forget to recharge your cameras of have spare batteries. the scenery is awesome just now

have fun

3. Re: Just about on our way!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2010, 17:17