We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities to fill out our trip in April 2012

Pacifica, California
Level Contributor
25 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Activities to fill out our trip in April 2012

I am bringing my husband and two children (ages 14 and 12) to NZ in April. Our itinerary is as follows:

April 7 - Auckland for 3 nights

April10 - Rotorua for 2 nights

April 12 - Queenstown for 4 nights

We are open to big adventure activities, as well as cultural activities. I am also a lover of fine wine and food. My husband is an avid fisherman (not fly fishing though). I would love ideas for activities in all three towns, including restaurants, cultural sights and excursions.

Thank you.

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,297 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities to fill out our trip in April 2012

Hello Sally :)

it would seem a bit redundant to write out screeds of information on each destination when there is already pages of info available here on TA, or you can Google. A simple search will supply everything you require.

Enjoy your visit :)

2. Re: Activities to fill out our trip in April 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2012, 21:24