We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Which Broome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oaxaca, Mexico
Level Contributor
55 posts
284 reviews
Save Topic
Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

I would like to hike to Bungle Bungles and see Cape Leveque. Has anyone taken a tour of this area?

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,514 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Yes probably thousands of people - including me. How does that help you?

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
26,095 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Who did you go with, Nozzie? Did you enjoy it?

And Happy New Year. :)

Luigi

3. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 January 2012, 20:07
Edited: 04 January 2012, 20:07
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,514 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Thanks Luigi.

We went to the Bungles with the folks from Home Valley Station. We went to Cape Leveque on a cruise. And yes loved both.

Have also toured extensively throughout the region a number of times with others and on our own . I am happy to answer any sensible questions and have helped dozens of people enjoy their travels to the Kimberley.

But Steve IMO silly questions deserve silly answers.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
3,405 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Hello fellow Coloradan! Are you from the Springs? I can't help with your question, but your profile photo suddenly made me a bit homesick.

Welcome to WA.

6. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

7. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Removed on: 05 January 2012, 03:05
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,646 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Nozzie, I feel you're being deliberately obtuse. OP may have phased it poorly but I'm sure what s/he meant was, "Can anyone recommend a tour they have personally used?" and "How would I accomplish this goal?"

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,514 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?

Actually YF unlike you I am quite unsure as to what the OP wants to know - as in one thread she asks about a flight over the Bungles from Broome and in this one she asks about hiking. Two totally different experiences and hiking at least is very dependent on whether the road is open which it isnt in the wet season when I believe she intends to be there.. Also the Bungles and Cape Leveque are probably nearly a 1000kms apart and are two totally different destinations

I am trying to make the point that if you dont ask a specific question you wont get a specific answer here on TA - which is why if you look about there are a lot of questions that do go unanswered these days. Mostly people are just too busy to waste time trying to tease out the question from the OP.

I have been at home on hols this week and with the hot weather stuck inside by the aircon - otherwise I wouldnt have bothered with this at all.

Edited: 03 January 2012, 11:48
10. Re: Bungle Bungles and Cape Levaque -- Anyone taken a tour?