We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broome in July

Which Broome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
258 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Broome in July

we'll be in Broome in July and seek advice on accommodation and things to do. As we'll be doing the Kimberley cruise (Mitchell Plateau - Broome)before that we would have seen quite a bit by then. We'll have 2 full days in Broome .. cheers

1. Re: Broome in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2009, 01:36
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,137 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broome in July

We did the same cruise in reverse last June and it was our fourth time in Broome but we still filled in 3 full days in the town. Visit the pearl shops and galleries, laze on Cable Beach and take a visit to the Willie Creek pearl farm. We stayed at Cable beach club for two nights pre cruise and 2 nights at the Courthouse B&B in town on the way back. Both were good tho we thought CBC to be way over priced.

You will adore the cruise. Everyone does!

Australia
Level Contributor
258 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broome in July

Thanks Nozzie. We thought we'll spend 1 night pre cruise in a hotel in town ( Mercure ???) and then 2 nights post cruise at a hotel on Cable Beach. Toss up between Frangipani, Pearle, Bali Hai and Seashells. Distance is a relevant consideration as we don't plan on hiring a car but just take the bus around. Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated.

Australia
Level Contributor
258 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broome in July

We thought we'll spend 1 night pre cruise in a hotel in town ( Mercure ???) and then 2 nights post cruise at a hotel on Cable Beach. Toss up between Frangipani, Pearle, Bali Hai and Seashells. Distance is a relevant consideration as we don't plan on hiring a car but just take the bus around. Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated.

Sydney
Level Contributor
561 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Broome in July

Hi.

I stayed at The Pearle last October and it was just beautiful!

They have apartments with your own private pool, but if it is just two adults, you would probably be in what they call the hotel room. It is the room at the front of the apartments (completely seperate).

They have a great restaurant and a nice pool area so you can relax and unwind.

I used a taxi to get around for the first day, but it costs around $20 each way to get into town. So i ended up hiring just a small car for $55/day and that way I could go and wonder around at my own leisure.

I did an inspection of Cable Beach Club Resort and really thought that it needs to be refreshed. It is looking a little tired and there are sooo many people around. However, do go to their sunset bar and watch sunset over Cable Beach or go and buy a nice bottle of wine and walk along the beach. Just watch out for all the camel tours!

I have put photo's of the Pearle on here.

Enjoy

6. Re: Broome in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2009, 16:36
Get answers to your questions about Broome
Recent Conversations