Only two weeks to our departure so I would like to run our itinerary past the wonderful TA experts to fine tune it. My husband and I arrive at Hobart 6pm on 29th therefor just pick up van and groceries, night at Big 4 Airport.
- Richmond, Oatlands, Ross, maybe MONA night at Berriedale
- Salamanca, Battery Point, Louise Walk, Big 4 Airport
- Tasman Island Adventure Cruise, Port Arthur Tour, night PA
- Wineglass Bay etc night Coles Bay
- Scottsdale, Georgetown cross Batman Bridge to explore west side of Tamar Valley - unsure where to spend the night
- Down to Cradle Mountain, 2 nights at Discovery Park
- Derwent Bridge, Hamilton, detour maybe Bothwell (or do that on the way up to Ross) New Norfolk (last night here or back in Hobart, unsure). Flying out 6pm so will still have a good part of last day to finish Hobart.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks