We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quilting stores in Sydney

Level Contributor
11 posts
Quilting stores in Sydney

Can anyone give me the name(s) of quilting stores in Sydney (preferably easily accessible from CBD) that might carry fabrics with Aboriginal patterns? Thanks! Opie

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
8,137 posts
98 reviews
1. Re: Quilting stores in Sydney

Hmm, that's an interesting question. Are you coming for the craft and quilt fair?

How about this shop. Leichhardt isn't too far from the CBD, and it's little Italy, so there's more reason that just the shop to wander around the area.

www.patchworkfabrics.com.au/AboutUs.html

Level Contributor
11 posts
2. Re: Quilting stores in Sydney

thank you, Snodge, for your quick response! I hope to get a chance to go to this shop. We just arrived in Sydney from Alice Springs - talk about culture shock!! We leave for home (US) sunday morning, and have sev'l things we hope to do - Bridge Walk, Opera House, Aquarium, also have a 1/2 day tour booked that will drive us around town/surroundings. Now will check "tripadvisor.com" for advice re restaurants near CBD that will be vegie-friendly for my husband and me and still be "nice" for my Mom, who is omnivorous! I like the idea that the quilting shop is in an Italian neighborhood - pasta is very veg-friendly! Opie