We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vibe Hotel Sydney

Spalding, England
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vibe Hotel Sydney

Hi all

There are some good comments on the reviews for the Vibe Hotel in Sydney but I just wondered if anyone could tell me whether its noisy because of the traffic that surrounds the building. There seems to be a couple of busy roads that pass by it and I was a little concerned it might be noisy? We are looking to stay in central Sydney so to be close to the tourist spots and this hotel seemed like a good deal and location and had good ratings.

Kind regards

Rob

Mentioned in this post
Sydney
Sydney
New South Wales, Australia
Vibe Hotel Sydney
Vibe Hotel Sydney
3,434 Reviews
Sydney, Australia
Rob's Tour
Sightseeing Tours
Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bus Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,190 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vibe Hotel Sydney

Hi Rob

The Vibe is in a good location. Elizabeth st is a very busy street in peak times, but no noisier than any other streets. If noise isn't mentioned as an issue in any of the reviews I'd take that as a good sign :)

Mia

Mentioned in this post
Vibe Hotel Sydney
Vibe Hotel Sydney
3,434 Reviews
Sydney, Australia
2. Re: Vibe Hotel Sydney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2013, 19:22