Would appreciate if I receive answers on this. We (3 adults n kids aged 15 &13) are arriving on 18 Nov (Thurs) at 7.30am, picking a prebooked car and driving to Jenolan caves via Bells Line of Road, Lithgow and Oberon. After the caves, drive to Katoomba and stay the night.
1) How long does it normally take to clear the customs?
2) How many hours is the ride from Sydney airport to Bells Line of Road, Oberon and finally Jenolan Caves?
3) Where are the places that we can stop by along the Bells Line of Road? We would like to reach the caves by 1pm for Orient (1.30pm) and Temple of Baal (4pm). Are we too ambitious to do 2 caves or should we just do 1 cave and spend more time exploring other places of interest along Bells?
4) are the caves crowded in the afternoon on a Thurs?
5) What time does it get dark in Nov?
6) Driving back to Sydney on Friday evening to YHA, the Rocks. Not sure if we can return the car to Hertz by 5.30pm. Are there any resonably priced and safe overnight parking around YHA, the Rocks? What are the estimated fees?
Sorry, I have so many questions. Appreciate any answers.