We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quickie visit to Sydney - shopping question

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Topic
Quickie visit to Sydney - shopping question

I'm flying to Sydney next week but not planning to head in to "town" so to speak...unless...there's a pair of Christian Louboutins with my name on them waiting for me at DJs.

Have any of the female members been to DJs in the past few weeks and noticed what they have on the 'floor' there in terms of styles/stock? Not after anything specific per se...just don't want to travel in if there's only a small selection as I am only there for 48 hours and a better reason than shopping!

Thanks.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quickie visit to Sydney - shopping question

ring DJs - you'll get a more accurate answer

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Quickie visit to Sydney - shopping question

LOL you give the floor staff too much credit! Still waiting for my callback from last week (thought this would be quicker)!

3. Re: Quickie visit to Sydney - shopping question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2010, 16:18