We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mode of transport to be used

Calcutta , India
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mode of transport to be used

Can any1 tell me the fares from tangalooma to gold coast if travelling by helicopter. We r a couple.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,929 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mode of transport to be used

Well, since a six minute flight starts at $85 pp, I would think an arm, a leg and your first born child might about do it.

Broadford, Australia
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mode of transport to be used

This from the Tangalooma resort web page. Give them a call and ask?

Helicopter Transfers

Travel in style with a scenic helicopter flight across Moreton Bay by ABC Heli. For further information please contact the Tangalooma

Reservations office on +61 7 3637 2000.

Here's another one with price included.This appears to be one-way.

emptyjets.com.au/experiences&op=view&id=399

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,929 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mode of transport to be used

Gasp. And that's only to Brisbane. I guess if OP doesn't want to spend the money on an international phone call (figured they'd seen the resort page reference) they probably won't want to pay that much for a helicopter transfer.

Calcutta , India
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mode of transport to be used

Thanks for the rude replies.

But quite true....

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,929 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mode of transport to be used

Sorry if you thought I was being rude. But as I said, I figured you must have got the idea for a helicopter ride from the website and balked at the cost of an international phone call for an idle enquiry. I don't blame you at all: I would too.

Unless money was water I wouldn't be making frivolous international calls, and if I couldn't afford a frivolous international call the chances of me being happy to throw ridiculous amounts of money at a helicopter ride would be somewhere between zero and nil.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,447 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mode of transport to be used

Bit off to suggest the replies were rude when your question didn't bother to include a please or thank you !

Broadford, Australia
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mode of transport to be used

Dear Shweta1978,

I hope this finds you well.

Thank you for responding to my replies on Trip Advisor forum.

I'm afraid I can't see anything rude in my reply at all. I thought it gave two perfectly acceptable options. I am sorry that you feel disturbed by them.

I hope you have a lovely trip to Queensland, that all your family is well and you and your partner find replenishment and joy in your holiday.

Kindest regards,

Unclefay.

8. Re: Mode of transport to be used

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 16:18