We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evisitor 651_Urgent help

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
162 posts
Evisitor 651_Urgent help

Hi there,

I really need your help.

I made my online application for Evisitor 651, and in minutos i got 2 emails:

"IMMI Acknowledgement of Application Received" and just a few minutes after another one that says: "We have granted you a eVisitor (subclass 651) visa on 07 May 2018".

it's a silly question, but i allready have my visa, right?

I googled and got diferent versions, some persons says that after this um get a their email with an attached "visa granted letter".

We going on saturday.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
ON, Canada
Level Contributor
14,683 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Evisitor 651_Urgent help

Did you receive a reference # in the second email ... if so, you should be able to confirm on their website that your visa is valid - see the links here for "transaction reference number" and "Australian visa label requirements".

https:/…eVisitor-Online-application

I'm a bit confused by your comment, "I googled and got diferent versions, some persons says that after this um get a their email with an attached "visa granted letter," because you said just above that that you received the email that said it was granted.

Edited: 10 May 2018, 06:38
Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
162 posts
2. Re: Evisitor 651_Urgent help

Yes, I have a reference number, and check in the link, says "finalized"

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
116 reviews
3. Re: Evisitor 651_Urgent help

That means your visa is granted. It's electronically attached to your passport. If you want the extra comfort, print out a copy of the second email you received and bring it with you (but you won't be asked for it).

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,598 posts
143 reviews
4. Re: Evisitor 651_Urgent help

We are so glad that your Visa was granted with minimal delay but you can appreciate, with your own sense of urgency, why we always ask visitors to apply for a visa as soon as possible not to wait until a few days before travel.

Reply to: Evisitor 651_Urgent help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted