We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Looking to book for a November trip taking to elderly parents with me which hotel is better I’m not looking for a big resort/hotel close to buffet and close to the the ocean and supply bottle of water each day in the room with no charge I just came back from Santa Lucia 2 weeks they gave you 1 bottle of water in the room.

3 replies to this topic
saskatoon
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

I am thinking Brisas Gaurdalavaca might be the best for your parents. Most of the the others are spread out hotels with a long walk to the beach. I am not sure how much water they provide you.

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Brisas supplies 1 bottle when you arrive. You can refill at the bars or ask your maid for refills. We bought 2 5L bottles and the room charge was $4.10 CUC on our room charge. You can also buy the 1.5L bottles for 1 CUC in the resort store.

Kitchener, ON
Level Contributor
274 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Adults only for parents specially?? I would say Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa. My parents loved that place when they went years ago and the beach is super nice.

Reply to: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Holguin Province