We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Looking to book for a November trip taking to elderly parents with me which hotel is better I’m not looking for a big resort/hotel close to buffet and close to the the ocean and supply bottle of water each day in the room with no charge I just came back from Santa Lucia 2 weeks they gave you 1 bottle of water in the room.

3 replies to this topic
saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

I am thinking Brisas Gaurdalavaca might be the best for your parents. Most of the the others are spread out hotels with a long walk to the beach. I am not sure how much water they provide you.

Mentioned in this post
Brisas Guardalavaca Hotel
4,377 Reviews
Cuba
Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Brisas supplies 1 bottle when you arrive. You can refill at the bars or ask your maid for refills. We bought 2 5L bottles and the room charge was $4.10 CUC on our room charge. You can also buy the 1.5L bottles for 1 CUC in the resort store.

Mentioned in this post
4,377 Reviews
Cuba
Kitchener, ON
Level Contributor
263 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star

Adults only for parents specially?? I would say Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa. My parents loved that place when they went years ago and the beach is super nice.

Mentioned in this post
Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa
Paradisus Rio de Oro...
5,664 Reviews
Cuba
Reply to: Hotel’s / Resort 4 or 5 star
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Holguin Province