We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kevin castle

1 post
Save Topic
kevin castle

my ancestors, the O'Tooles, had two branches,Powers Court and CastleKevin. Is castle Kevin still in exsistance and where is it located.bobbiegrant165@yahoo.com

The Donkey Sanctuary
Educational sites, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Zoos
Bridgetown Priory
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites
Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
9,073 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kevin castle

A google search came up with a website for the Mallow area (mallowtown.com/content/longoutandabout.php…) and this was listed there:

Historical Site: Castle Kevin

Castletownroche, Mallow, Ireland, Tel: 021-4273251

Castletownroche is roughly 8 miles from Mallow and from my map it seems that Castle Kevin is west of Castletownroche and therefore only a few miles from Mallow.

Another website gave details for a (I assume) self-catering cottage in the castle grounds with an email address: castlekevin2003@eircom.net

A further website for holidays in the region came up with this:

Contact Details:

Bernadette O' Connor

The Castle,

Castle Kevin,

Co. Cork.

022 26169 - 0863699900

E-Mail: castlekevin2003@eircom.net

I don't know whether you want the castle in Castle Kevin or just a contact in the village. But maybe the email address might give you a starting point?

mallow co. cork
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kevin castle

hi my Name is Tom walsh from Mallow and yes there is a place in Mallow called castlekevin and further out towards a Town Called Mitchelstown there is a place called Powerstown court but Castlekevin is just a town land and not a village and has lots of Individual houses spread out around the place and it is about 6km from Mallow it is a very quiet area and so is powers Town which is also a town land and lightly populated

Regards Tom walsh

3. Re: kevin castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Mallow