We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DLP Christmas 2012

Newry, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
DLP Christmas 2012

Could anyone tell me if and when the Disneyland hotels will go on offer for Dec 2012. I know they are available but the 40% off is not included after Nov. Working out very expensive for 2 adults and 2 children for 4 nights.

thanks

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Hi ttrack, welcome to our forum.

I am sure that new offers will come out for December bookings, but the actual offers can vary. Disney say Up To 40%, 30%, 25% etc, so the discount you get depends on which arrival date, which hotel, and can vary from day to day according to how bookings are going. They can go up or down constantly.

The brochure for Winter 2012/ 2013 should come out in early June. Last year the winter early booker offer came out on 7th June for arrivals 8th November to 28th March 2012, with 25% off and kids under 7 stay & play free.

In July the offer was also 25% for the same.

In August an offer came out for 30% off hotel/ tickets/ transport with kids under 7 stay & play free. For arrivals 23 August to 28th March 2012.

In November the offer was 30% off hotel/ tickets/ transport, then a 40% off hotel & park tickets for arrivals November to February 2012.

There were not many 40% offers last year.

Can't say what will come out this year - have to wait and see...

Edited: 26 March 2012, 06:04
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

See this thread from last July. The poster was wanting to book for late November with a good offer.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

Brighton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Hello, unsure but you may have already booked by now, they have the winter deals on if you book by 20th August, 2nights, 2 days free, we've bagged it for 2 adults, 4 night 5 day stay for 418.00 not inc eurostar, i know that after this they do promote halloween but not for long and its back on xmas again - just keep an eye out on the disney website - hope this helps if you've not already booked

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
230 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Larney, May I know which website is this on? Thanks

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
138 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Hi i got a deal on www.disneylandparisoffers.com hotel and park tickets staying in sequoia lodge Montana room £588 2 adults 2kids on the 9th dec to the 13th not incl flights obviously, however that site which is world travellers are doing same dates santa-fe for £394 worth maybe taking a look

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

I have just booked for 5th - 7th December. Return direct Eurostar £ 69. Two nights in Hotel Cheyenne without park tickets £ 125, with Hotels.com. I looked at prices for offsite hotels, and could get Adagio Aparthotel for £ 104, and S&J Rive Gauche for £ 80, but would rather pay the extra to be walking distance from the parks.

Going on Monday 3rd - 5th the Eurostar was £ 129. Big difference!

Edited: 12 July 2012, 22:34
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

I emailed Disney Admin to ask price of the Cheyenne or Santa Fe with Shareholders discount, without park tickets, and they quoted £ 230!

They offered me 4 nts in Santa Fe inc park tickets for £ 287, with the 2 nts free offer.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Oh we'll just miss you :(

But well done for squeezing in another trip!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Yes, that's a shame LellyCaw, but Hayleigh is there from 2nd to 7th so I might be able to meet up with her one day.

LouHolt is there 28th Nov - 2nd Dec.

Edited: 12 July 2012, 23:03
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: DLP Christmas 2012

Hi larney a, welcome to our forum. Please post your hotel and dates in our ' when are you going ' thread.