We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disability annual pass

Save Topic
Disability annual pass

I'm looking to get annual passes by mail to get around the 2 day waiting period. Can I also get disability passes by mail? I contacted Disneyland directly and they said I should call an (international, for me) number. I'd like to be ready when I get there and not queue for any passes if possible. Thought I'd ask before I get charged for an international call. Thanks!

11 replies to this topic
glasgow
Level Contributor
793 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disability annual pass

You need to present your paperwork in person at the park for the disabled access pass. The type of pass issued depends on the paperwork you take with you.

Save Reply
2. Re: Disability annual pass

The disability is for life. I have official certificates from my country but they're not in a language they would understand. I can only get doctor's notes in English. Will the disability passes last a year too?

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
181 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disability annual pass

Sorry to butt in and sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the two day waiting period? Is this dependent on the type of annual pass you buy?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Disability annual pass

the cheapest AP, the discovery pass, does not allow access to the parks on the 2 days following purchase, this can be gotten around by buying online/by post, in advance, but you won't be able to apply any discount from sponsorship or disability this way I believe.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disability annual pass

If you want to buy a disabled annual pass, you print off the normal form online and then send it off with proof of disability. You get a 10% discount on normal annual pass price. A green pass for disabled users to enter rides is a separate pass that is issued at the park.

I have just done this myself, so I know it is possible

Edited: 20 August 2018, 08:37
Save Reply
6. Re: Disability annual pass

Do you know if everyone can qualify for a free helper's pass or only specific conditions?

Save Reply
7. Re: Disability annual pass

Thanks!

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disability annual pass

If you want to get your carer in free, you need to take proof of your disability each day to Donald’s desk which is near to the left luggage office.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Disability annual pass

that's really helpful info Sarah, thank you, I read and read before getting my ap and decided to just get it when there as nothing I read said it was possible to get the disability discount any other way, so it's great to know that it CAN be done from someone who's done it :-)

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disability annual pass

Yes I know! The information is REALLY hard to find! And people just guess and say “no I don’t think it’s possible”, but it IS! Haha!

When you send off your application forms, make sure you add a covering letter saying that you want a disabled pass and enclosed is the relevant info. It took a couple of goes to ensure they had everything they needed, but once they’ve received your application, they’ll contact you by email any other stuff they may need can be emailed too so it’s much quicker.

If you receive your pass and it doesn’t have the little wheelchair logo on it, make sure to email them and advise that they’ve not done the disabled pass properly.

The email address I use is paiementmensuel@passeportannuel.fr

Good luck with all your planning! Give me a shout with any other questions!

Edited: 21 August 2018, 02:40
Reply to: Disability annual pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted