We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers how many nights

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
632 posts
250 reviews
Save Topic
First timers how many nights

We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 5 when we go.

How many nights do you recommend to enjoy a full experience

7 replies to this topic
Chelmsford, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First timers how many nights

Hi Lisa,

We are a family of 5 and have annual passes, so have been many times. We would recommend 3- 4 nights to enjoy the full experience. As it’s your first trip, go for 4 nights. That way you can enjoy everything at your leisure and still have time to relax in the hotel swimming pool. Hope this helps!

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
632 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First timers how many nights

I thought 4 nights so that confirms it for me thank you

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First timers how many nights

I think it will partly depend on your budget. For example (and this is personal choice), I would prefer to go for two nights and stay at an on site Disney hotel, than go for three or four nights and stay at a nearby, off site hotel. But I would prefer to go for four nights staying at Cheyenne than two nights at the Disneyland Hotel (I've plucked the comparisons from the air - I'm not saying any of those alternatives are directly comparable).

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
632 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First timers how many nights

Yes i get what you mean thanks

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First timers how many nights

We try at least 3 or 4 nights when we can afford it. Our next is 5 nights 6 days... I can't wait to do it at a more relaxed pace .

L'Estartit, Spain
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First timers how many nights

Sorry to jump on this thread, we are also visiting for our first time with our 5 year old in December. Staying 4 nights / 5 days half board standard in Santa Fe, anyone know approx how much train costs from CDG to DLP? And how easy is it to do as firstimers in the city?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
134 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First timers how many nights

We had a 3.5 yr old and our first time went for 4 nights and had 4.5 days in parks. Disney hotel. Would recommend at least that. We did rest/ nap breaks in afternoons as she was shattered the 1 day we went straight through and the parks were so busy afternoons worked out really well mornings and evening til park close. We did do her favourites a few times but still could done more shows for example. Definitely 4 needed for a leisurely pace if you can manage it. Next time will try 4 again. We were pretty wrecked after the 4 night 5 days ourselves!

Edited: 01 September 2018, 00:07
Reply to: First timers how many nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics