We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newport bay hotel questions

Level Contributor
642 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Newport bay hotel questions

Hi, I am staying at newport bay next week and have some last minute questions. I was wondering if the changing rooms at the pool are gender specific or communal cubicles? Do they also have baby changing facilities? And do you take towels from your room or get them at the pool?

We are on the half board plus meal plan, do we get given a time for breakfast buffet or can we go whenever? As we are hoping to eat around 7am. We have made all our dinner reservations already.

We have phone the number on the Disney travel company document sent to us when we booked and asked for a cot in the room which they said was fine. But should I also contact the hotel to make sure this is done?

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,876 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

The changing rooms are gendered from what I recall, they will provide pool towels, baby change is available in the toilets.

Breakfast for standard rooms us at a set time which you ask for at arrival, breakfast starts at 7 and finishes at 11.

If you've requested a cot it should be there but just mention it at check in and it will be there before bed time but you can email dlp.npb.front.office@disney.com if you're worried.

Have a lovely tine

Level Contributor
642 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

Thats great thank you. Also do they have lockers in the pool changing rooms? If so how do these work? Do you need a coin?

Sorry for all the questions!

Haacht, Belgium
Level Contributor
933 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

They have lockers, they work with a bracelet and a key attached to the bracelet if I remember correcly.

Level Contributor
642 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

Thank you for your help everyone!

Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

Just to add on this...you mentioned your on half board. Are you under the impression you get the buffet breakfast in hotel on this. Cause I was told it’s a coffee and a pastry in park breakfast and buffet is not included

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

Tom. If people pay for their meal plan the breakfast will be their hotel buffet. If it is included in their offer then it depends on the t&cs. Some are hotel and som park breakfasts. Sounds like your is an in park breakfast.

Level Contributor
642 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newport bay hotel questions

Thanks we paid for ours so it’s hotel buffet. We booked on the 2 nights free promotion not free meal plan

Edited: 18 August 2018, 16:08
Reply to: Newport bay hotel questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted