We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Christmas Fireworks

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland Christmas Fireworks

I was wondering how regularly the fireworks shows occur in Disneyland Paris in the month of December? We have been at other times of the year and been disappointed to find that they only show 2x/wk. Because of this, we are wanting to plan our trip around being able to attend one of the Christmas Fireworks shows. We will be in Paris likely around the 4-7th of December. Any advice? Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
North East England...
Level Contributor
119 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Christmas Fireworks

We are going the end of November for the christmas season and I wanst aware of this, ill be gutted if we miss them :(

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Christmas Fireworks

Once it gets close enough to Christmas I believe they are every night but I don't know when!

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Christmas Fireworks

do you mean the closing time fireworks/light show? If so, AFAIK, and IME it is every night, all year round. I have certainly never been, at any time of year, and it hasn't been every closing time. Also at Christmas season is the Christmas lights switch on every day...

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,876 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland Christmas Fireworks

Illuminations is on every night with the theme being christmas in November to Early January.

Reply to: Disneyland Christmas Fireworks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted