We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supertrips

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Supertrips

Hello!

My partner and I are looking into getting Annual Passes from Supertrips. If we purchase them, does our year begin from when we receive the temporary pass? Or, does our year begin from the day we exchange our temporary pass for the official pass at the park?

Thanks!

Andrew

7 replies to this topic
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supertrips

Supertrips as a limited company has been disolved so I'm not sure if they're still trading ir not presently

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Supertrips

They're still advertising tickets...

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,371 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supertrips

Andrew I’ve too looked st their site but the Ltd has been dissolved so my advice would be to exercise caution and not buy, at least for now.

But in answer to your question your year starts when you first enter park and go that day to Annual Passport office.

Also worth noting if you can find a sponsor, and haven’t had a pass for 2 years, the 10% discount makes that way cheaper I think than Supertripscurrent price anyway. Okay risk this way is they don’t show up, but remember they want to sponsor you as if they get 3 stamps they get a free extension, I think now 6 months.

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Supertrips

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that!

14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Supertrips

Have a look at Attrationtix or the sponsorship thread

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Supertrips

sponsorship? Could you give us more details please?

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,203 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Supertrips

Hi. I agree with the above advice to avoid buying tickets or annual passes from Supertrips, even if they appear to be on sale. When they first started their website they were reliable, and offered good prices, but later they seemed to have difficulty in obtaining them for the prices they had advertised, and many people became frustrated with their lack of communication when purchased items were delayed or did not arrive. I believe they relied on obtaining them a French ticket website with special offers intended for people living or working in France, but the good offers that used to come out became less frequent.

if you can contact someone who is a current AP holder (and has held their AP for at least one month) who will be in Disneyland the same time as you, they may be able to meet up in the park and accompany you to the AP Office on your first day, where they can be your 'sponsor'. People offer to do this because if they can do this for 3 persons within the set time, they receive 3 'stamps'. When they come to renew their own AP they are given an additional 6 months free. The person being 'sponsored' gets 10% discount off the price of the AP they choose to buy. If you buy a park ticket to enter on your first day, the cost will be deducted from the price of your AP as well, as long as you buy it on the same day.

There is a list in the thread below, but it is also worth checking other DLP forums and FB groups who also run similar lists,

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g207…

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Reply to: Supertrips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics